June was pretty busy with me racking up 99 posts in 30 days. Currently this is the 41st post in July, in 8 days which means around 5 per day which means, if I keep this up, there could be nearly 150 posts on the blog this month.
I think people would get sick of reading very quickly so this is just a warning. In fact it could be worse…
- iPhone 2.0 software is being released this week. There’s going to be a lot of playing with this while I figure things out.
- AppStore is being opened this week. Just browsing the App Store is going to be an adventure in itself and looking at apps which have, til now, been under NDA.
- MobileMe is coming Half a dozen web apps which should change completely the way…uh…okay, I’ve been doing this all along…
- Applications will become VIRAL. Trust me. There’s going to be apps on my iPhone, apps on HerIndoors iPhone and apps on friends iPhones. It’s going to be messy. And cool. And some people will be able to afford pimp cars.
- iPhone 3G will be about this week and there will be endless comparisons to the old one and against other models. Nokia N95 users will still tell us they have it better.
- No less than 5 apps will be downloaded to my iPhone. No less than this. Maybe more. And games. And grainy photos of same.
- This weekend is the 12th July and I’m in Northern Ireland. This guarantees roads will be closed and I will be annoyed. And lots of pollution-spewing tyres will be burned.
- OpenCoffeeClub BBQ is on next Wednesday and I’m going. I’m going to be speaking to some interesting people and eating lots of half-cooked meat.
- I have a job interview tomorrow. Big step.
- I’ve been getting in contact with lots of ex-pats who have been successful in technology, digital content, software and media. Should be heaps to talk about.
- I have a stag do to attend sometime between now and month end. Mine…
- I’m getting married on 1st August.
- HerIndoors is considering switching to a HTC Touch Diamond
- My honeymoon is a two week cruise around the Baltic. Stopping off at Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Wernemunde and Copenhagen. On the way over we’re stopping for a night in London to see Wicked.
My…the next month is just packed!