This is just an aide-memoire for me. It’s like a new years resolution but with costs and URLs. Limited only by my available holidays.
- RYA VHF Radio Licence Certificate – link – It is compulsory that any vessel with a VHF Radio installed must have a licensed operator.
- RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance Certificate Course – link – A one-day beginners’ training course to help you prevent and solve diesel engine failure.
- RYA Competent Crew – link – Five nights aboard and five days sailing. An ideal way to learn more about sailing in a safe and fun environment.
- STCW Basic Safety Training (STCW 95 & 2010) – link – the legal minimum requirement for anyone looking for commercial work aboard vessels over 24 metres, in accordance with the STCW Code A-VI/1.
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention (STCW A-VI/1-2)
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-VI/1-3)
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibility (STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (STCW A-VI/6-1)